Standard Conditions for Purchase Order
1. No variations from the terms and conditions herein, and no contrary
stipulation by the seller shall be valid and binding unless confirmed by the
FSB in writing.
2. The FSB reserves the right to cancel any order if delivery is not made
as agreed and the seller will not be entitled to any cancellation fees.
3. Part delivery will only be accepted with prior arrangements with the
4. The FSB shall be entitled to return any goods with defects or deviations
from the agreed specification without any consent from the seller within 7 days
after date of delivery and be not liable for any cost.
5. The FSB shall not be responsible for any risk in and to the goods before
delivery at the FSB premises.
6. No price adjustments shall be accepted unless stipulated in the
quotation document received. The seller shall be obliged to supply on quoted
prices, if order was placed within valid time of quotation.
7. The seller shall submit a valid tax invoice confirming to tax law. The
invoice amount shall correspond with the order amount and shall be VAT (Value
Added Tax) inclusive. All invoices must
be mailed to FSB for attention of Supply Chain Management Unit or emailed to email@example.com
8. Payments shall be effected not later than 30 days after submission of
invoice. Approved suppliers must send statements before payments may be
effected. All statements must be mailed to FSB for attention Finance Department
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. All purchase orders are only valid if approved by the Supply Chain Head
or Chief Financial Officer.